The 2021-22 Coastal and Estuary Grants Program funding round is now open for applications.
What will be funded?
Coastal and Estuary Planning
- develop a Coastal Management Program (CMP)
- studies to understand coastal processes and map coastal hazards/coastal vulnerability area
- studies to understand threats to the objectives of coastal management areas within the NSW coastal zone
- investigations and designs or cost benefit analyses for infrastructure works recommended in a certified CMP
Applications are open to be submitted at any time up until 30 June 2022
For areas with a certified Coastal Zone Management Plan or Coastal Management Program:
- erosion reduction management and beach nourishment
- actions to reduce future risk from coastal hazards
- habitat restoration and conservation
- management and stabilisation of dune systems
Applications for implementing works close 5pm on 17 August 2021
There have also been changes made the the grant application guidelines, so applicants are encouraged to review the guidelines thoroughly prior to submitting their grant application. Applications should be submitted through the online Grants Management System.
For more information, please visit the DPIE Website.