SCCG Email Policy
- The content of an SCCG email and any attachments or links with it (the email) may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
- If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the SCCG and permanently remove it from your system – it is not to be used, disclosed, distributed, copied, printed, disseminated or relied upon in any way.
- It is up to you to ensure that the email is free from viruses and has not been subject to interception or interference.
- The email is subject to copyright.
- Views expressed in the email are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of the SCCG or its Member Councils.
- Only the Executive Officer has authority to enter into contracts or to provide advice on behalf of the SCCG, subject to approval of the Executive Committee and/or the Chairperson where necessary.