This two-day workshop to be held on 24-25th October 2019, will focus on practical operations of tools and emerging technologies in knowing water plants, managing habitats and monitoring wetlands. The workshop will highlight lessons learnt from successful management and monitoring by using practical tools.
Participants will learn:
• Rapid identification of water plants and weeds
• Design, construction and management of constructed wetlands
• Concepts of assessing and monitoring wetlands
• Emerging technologies and best practices in assessment and monitoring
• An appreciation for the resources involved
The workshop cost is $700 or $600 for the early bird rate if you register by 23 August 2019.
To register or for more information click here.